A stunning residential warehouse conversion located within a Conservation Area and close proximity to Central London. Complete in May 2016.
– The area has seen rental values increase by 50% over past 4 years
– The location attracts strong rental demand from young professionals due to easy access and close proximity to Central London
– The development is within walking distance to neighbouring Clapham’s eclectic mix of bars and restaurants and Clapham Common
– The area is undergoing large scale regeneration, attracting larger developers and house builders to the area resulting in increasing property values
Residents will be within a 10 minute walk of both Stockwell (Victoria and Northern line) and Oval (Northern line) stations. Average journey times from Stockwell include:
|Victoria||6 mins||London Bridge||7 mins||Waterloo||8 mins|
|Green Park||7 mins||Bank||9 mins||King’s Cross||16 mins|
|Oxford Circus||10 mins||Westminster||13 mins||Canary Wharf||20 mins|
Built at the turn of the Century, and taking its name from the original Printworks; the development is a stunning residential warehouse conversion into architecturally crafted – studio, deluxe studio and one bedroom apartments.
Due for completion May 2016.
It is also within walking distance of Clapham Common that offers over 200 acres of open green tranquil space -making this one of London’s most desirable places to live.
Cultural hotspots within in close proximity:
• Clapham Common
• Battersea Park
• Brixton Market
• O2 Academy
• The Oval Cricket Ground
• Neutral colour palette
• Real oak engineered timber flooring
• Low – energy recessed lighting
• Video entry phone security
• Heating system with flat panelled radiators
• Integrated appliances including microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer
• Living area includes bespoke white lacquered shelving unit with integrated flat screen TV
• Bedrooms include one pull-down bed
• Select apartments will include built-in washer/dryer